As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as Senior UX Designer, contract until 31.12.2021, with extension if suitable for all parties, earliest start 01.07.2021 or within 3 months.
Be the voice of Roche users, customers and patients in every product conversation Support UX research along the project process to provide fact-based inputs (e.g. user inter- views, desk research, surveys) Participate in workshops with the business and engineering teams to gather system-level information and to coordinate the design deliverablesTranslate user research and business requirements into state of the art user flows and de- sign ideas.
- Design low/high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes following industry standards and trends.
- Apply with method >
- Structure and run usability tests, analyze and present the outcome in the project team.
- Present your design ideas and output to the design team, project stakeholders, DIA UX de- partment and document the design activities following Roche internal regulatory process.
- Contribute to DIA UX activities to establish UX and CX best practices in the Organization
- Bachelor in UX design, HCID, visual design, communication, social or technical science or similar
- Well-versed in how to research user behaviour, derive the most powerful insights from all forms of research, and prototype the creative solutions your actionable insights inspire
- Strong abilities in user centred design process, interaction design, visual design, design systems and guidelines creation
- Strong experience in the successful application of Design Systems, especially in digital products/solutions in multiple projects and products.
- Experienced in planning, organising (incl. interfacing with recruiting agencies), executing and analysing formative usability studies. Proven ability to plan, organise, moderate and analyse (virtual) workshops and co-design do it.
- Proven presentation skills and ability to communicate know-how, experiences, ideas, solutions and deliverables effectively and persuasively.
- Contributed to several products or services that have come to market (with ownership of key deliverables).
- Proven experience in guiding more junior designers on projects that require in-depth knowledge of specific domains and skill development.