In this role you have the operational end to end project responsibility for all assigned supply activities at the pilot plant solids. You will be responsible for:
- Coordinates all relevant stakeholders and activities in course of assigned projects
- Strong partner in development project team, to align project and pilot plant affairs and contributes as its representative
- End to end on site responsibility for assigned projects to ensure that individual and team deliverables are in quality and on time delivered (e.g Documents, Material, Training etc.)
- Strong focus on continues improvement
- Strong collaboration with planning team, to align project needs and pilot plant resources
Are you looking to work in a global growth company where you can make a real difference? Then you are right with us!
Global Pharma Company.
If you are interested then kindly send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in GMP environment
Advanced degree in scientific or relevant discipline (eg. biology, pharmacy, chemistry) (B.Sc. or equivalent)