Graduate - Audit Global Insurance (Start: Fall 2022)
null, Zurich, CH
Company: KPMG AG
Category: Sales and Related Occupations
Published on 2021-12-24T18:19:12.000000Z
In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced environment with an international team delivering a technology led audit for the largest, global re-insurance company. Furthermore, we will support you in your studies as a Certified Public Accountant.
Your contribution to KPMG
- Audit consolidated and annual financial statements under US GAAP and Swiss accounting principles on-site at our clients' premises
- Examine our national and international clients' business processes and workflows
- Hone your technical expertise working on complex topics and transactions
- Learn to apply technology to deliver a "next generation audit"
- Support the engagement managers to establish a collaborative environment, team culture and customer service mindset among the audit team
This is what makes you successful
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- First work experience in the insurance or finance industry is a plus
- Highly organized personality with exceptional attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to self-direct, analyze and evaluate and form independent judgments
- Resilient and customer-oriented personality
- Proficient English skills and either advanced German or advanced French skills
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.