Biogen has recently opened a new Biologics Manufacturing Facility in Luterbach in Switzerland. The facility utilizes new technologies pioneered by experts in technical development and employs an innovative, world-class engineering design to deliver substantially increased productivity.
Main Responsibilities The Warehouse acts as the point of contact for all daily operations taking place in the warehouse:
* Receive the training's on the Oracle Warehouse Management System (WMS) and train the new Team Members on the system
* Serve as Expert User on the Oracle WMS
* Prepare goods for manufacturing (order picking) and ships finished goods and samples out from the site
* Ensures a timely and accurate execution of all GMP warehouse activities such as receiving goods and enter them into Oracle (OPM)
* Responsible for generic and none GMP receipts and shipments.
*Raising Deviations/CAPAs in Trackwise
* Apprenticeship in Logistic or equivalent education in Logistic; Fachausweiss would be preferred
* You already have a first strong experience within an operational position in Warehouse in Food, Pharma, Biotech industry or a highly regulated industry
* You have a forklift license
* You have experience in using a Warehouse Management System (WMS) like SAP, Oracle
* Experience in an Automated Warehouse would be preferred
* Communicating and reading in English is not an issue for you
* You are Independent and Quick Learner, looking to work in a team
* You are looking to take ownership of a project and ready to take responsibility for the deliverables