As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz near Zug, we are looking for a personality as UX Designer (contract for 1 year, with extension if it is a fit for all parties) start date within 3 months. Remote/Home Office is possible.
- Be the voice of Roche users, customers and patients in every product conversation
- Support UX research along the project process to provide fact-based inputs (e.g. user interviews, desk research, surveys)
- Participate in workshops with the business and engineering teams to gather system-level information and to coordinate the design deliverables
- Translate user research and business requirements into state of the art user flows and design ideas.
- Design low/high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes following industry standards and trends.
- Apply with method >
- Structure and run usability tests, analyze and present the outcome in the project team.
- Present your design ideas and output to the design team, project stakeholders, DIA UX department and document the design activities following Roche internal regulatory process.
- Contribute to DIA UX activities to establish UX and CX best practices in the Organization
To learn more please follow this link: Link
It will take you to our Google Document Cloud. The link is completely secure, there are no downloads or scripts.
- Bachelor or Master in UX design, HCID, visual design, communication or equivalent skills in UX area(*****)
- Minimum 3-6 years full time experience as UX designer(****)
- Strong in Interaction design (show portfolio in CV) and UI implementation support, capable in organizing, moderating and analyzing usability testing and develop prototype - Low HI fidelity prototype (****)
- Proficient with Balsamiq, Adobe XD(****)
- Proven experience in guiding more junior designers on projects that require in-depth knowledge of specific domains and skill development(***)
- Well-versed in how to research user behavior, derive the most powerful insights from all forms of research, and prototype the creative solutions your actionable insights inspire
- Proven ability to plan, organize, moderate and analyze (virtual) workshops and co-design sessions with customers and stakeholders.
- Strong domain knowledge in at least 2 business areas (for example RIS, RDS respectively point of care, digital health solutions, molecular, CPS, etc.)
- Strong abilities in user centered design process, interaction design, visual design, design systems and guidelines creation.
- Fluent in English
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in a design agency and German are a plus
- Works independently with minimal guidance but seeks guidance or input from others when needed
- Connected thinking person with a high sense of responsibility
- Is able to articulate how near-term activities tie to the larger project goals and purpose to others.
Interested? You can find more information here Link . Apply online via the "Apply" link at the top right. Please answer all questions, without them we cannot process your application.