Pall is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies.Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enableresearchers in the fight to save lives.
Pall in Fribourg, Switzerland are expanding their Finance team and looking to add a Business UnitFinancial Controller to their team. You would be acting as the Business Partner for the IndustrialSystems plants, providing support in your relevant areas of expertise (Finance, tax, reporting,audit...), monitor business activity and produce key performance indicators for the IndustrialSystems organizations and report any deviation. You would be working closely with teams in the USA,UK, Germany and the Middle East and leading a small team of analyst in Fribourg, Switzerland.
- Responsible for monthly reporting of manufacturing variances and inventory balances and movements.
- Preparation and support for Annual Operating plan and monthly Forecasts based on Corporate timetable.
- Participate in the month end activities, supporting and accurate and timely close. Evaluation of the results and investigate for root cause any significant overs and unders.
- Responsibility for providing financial information to the IN PASS Operations teams
- Collaborating with the Global PASS Operations team and Leadership Team ensuring that project and financial risk issues are brought to their attention in a timely manner with resolution and action follow-up.
- Maintain the financial bowlers ensuring the results are communicated and assisting in accurate corrective actions.
- Interpret financial operating results and lead the PASS Operations organisation to drive action to ensure cost reduction and profit improvement. Minimise 'surprises'.
- Operating as an advisor, from a financial and project cost perspective, on any customer long-term contracts into which the Europe commercial teams may enter.
- Identify and highlight risks and opportunities, submitting the appropriate forecasts to Corporate Finance Operations as the need arises.
- Ensure compliance with Tolling requirements.
- Assess current reporting tools based on requirements.
- Critically identify the gaps in current reporting and work with the BIS team to resolve the issues
- Support the IT teams with any implementations and solutions
- Work with team to implement reporting and standard work across the business units
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Strong background in manufacturing reporting, particularly using SAP in a Toll manufacturing structure.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret financial procedures, write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions both internal and external to Pall.
- Good communicator in English (French or German language would be helpful).
- Must be highly numerate with strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Passionate about continuous improvement
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified or working towards CIMA/ACCA or equivalent experience
- Strong SAP (or similar) experience in a manufacturing organization
- 5 or more years in a similar financial controller position, providing financial analysis and supporting strategic and tactical decisions.
- Previous experience working in a tolling environment would be an advantage
- Ability to travel (approximately once a month) within EMEA to other plants (occasional global travel).
- Project Experience
- Experience within a global / international company
Interested? Join the PALL Team!
If you would like to explore this exciting opportunity further and find out more about ourcompetitive salary package, please do not hesitate to contact us!
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake upevery day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard,and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerfulDanaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and allvoices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to everychallenge, which is why we'll empower you to push the boundaries of what's possible.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluatequalified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, maritalstatus, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristicsprotected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here .
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.