Goal: Ensures seamless delivery, execution and client satisfaction, as on-site delivery liaison with the client. This role is associated with technical consultation on various content management and collaboration platform (which includes O365, SharePoint, Documentum, Digital experience on various channels) and expertise of various Pharma/Life Science specific technology solutions across areas. This also includes GXP relevant applications and Pharma drug development, manufacturing and Commercial to drive portfolio growth and governance.
• Customer engagement and experience
• Engage with senior IT and business stakeholders to understand the needs, consult on content management solutions
• Leverage domain/technical thought-leadership to drive the transformational conversations with customers.
• Solicits client feedback through ongoing informal conversations and regular engagement reviews.
Main Task / Activities:
• Translate client needs and requirements into projects and programs.
• Estimate delivery efforts and costing.
• Identify staffing requirements for engagements under management; Define staffing strategies including onshore, near-shore and offshore delivery centers for engagements under management; Assess key resource fitness for engagements under management
• Steer delivery across engagements under management
• Deliver and Monitors Engagement Performance
• Monitors resource allocation and utilization to ensure optimal deployment.
• Participate in the development of pre-sales proposals and sales pitches, providing the required information for RFPs
• Expand revenue growth and profitability (budget and utilization) forecasts for digital Interactive portfolio at geo level.
• Ensures that the resource plans include the necessary subject matter expertise, optimal advantage model and mix between resources.
• Should Possesses excellent knowledge of Azure and O365 Cloud Services.
• Sound program management skills with experience in handling multiple programs of multimillion USD size – including contractual commitments, scope management, risk management, operations, communication management.
• Overseeing technological, architecture and design decisions and recommending corrective actions if needed
• Strong expertise in structured governance & recovery of troubled programs.
• Strong credentials in people management
• Conduct technical reviews, audit projects and ensure best practices are followed
• Pharma Domain Expertise across functional areas including R&D, Manufacturing and Commercial domains
• Experience in managing highly distributed teams(75+ team members) across multiple countries
• Strong track record for technical role for many SharePoint Migration as well enterprise wide intranet programs for Global leading Pharma company
• Strong expertise across technology areas including O365 technology stack, MS Flow, Power Apps, nintex, Migration for large-scale programs and etc.
• Client management skills with ability to manage customer relations, customer stakeholder management & communications across international engagements with diverse cultural and regional exposure.
• Ability to manage project financials – profitability, revenue, cost management, cost optimization.
• Proven experience in working with multi-geo environments (minimum 5 years), handling employees with multi-cultural backgrounds.
• Participate in the hiring and interviewing process of technical profiles. Experience in people development – enablement, coaching, mentoring.
• Stay up to date with latest technology trends to propose new way of designing solution and providing new and innovative solutions
• Has experience in leading others, work independently, or function as a part of a team.
• Should be able play role of Scrum Developer/Master helping client to adopt and improve their use of agile processes.
• Possess the ability to handle multiple projects, analyze data, & solve business issues creatively.
• Experienced working with intercultural and geographically dispersed team members.
• Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
• Strong English and German language skills
• Strong proactive stakeholder management skills, including customer orientation and understanding customer requirements (including data in various source systems).