An exciting Legal Counsel role has just become available at one of the well-known global providers of food and drink system solutions. The role will report directly to the General Counsel and is based in their headquarters in Zürich.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
The company is looking for a committed and entrepreneurial Legal Counsel to support the legal services in their headquarters.
• Support all legal issues for day-to-day operations and the global business
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts
• Support with M&A projects and compliance
• Handling of disputes
• Instruction and supervision of external lawyers in Switzerland and abroad
To succeed in the role of Legal Counsel you will need have been admitted to the Swiss bar and have at least 5 years of professional experience in an international company and / or in an international law firm
• Completed Swiss law degree (lic. Iur. Or Mlaw). Additional legal training is an advantage
• In-depth knowledge and practical experience in M&A, corporate law, as well as distribution and antitrust law
• Fluent in German and English
• Entrepreneurial and customer-oriented
• Structured, analytical and solution-oriented way of working
• Assertive and good negotiator
This established company is active in 40 countries. Everything they do has the best quality; from the design and manufacturing of their products to the way they interact with their partners, customers and colleagues.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.