Get to know icebreaker Kia Ora, We’re looking for an outstanding Global Graphic Designer to join our icebreaker marketing team in Stabio, Switzerland.
Are you passionate about a natural way of life? Do you want to be part of purposeful movement towards Move to natural? Either way, we’re looking for you! Do you challenge the status quo? Always asking questions and seeking out solutions? Are you yearning to make an impact and interested by Natural products? Then this is something for you! The apparel industry needs a shake-up.
At icebreaker, we’ve always believed in the pursuit of better, inspired by nature to create sustainable natural performing apparel solutions. Sustainability isn’t just a campaign, it’s the core of our business. As the first purpose-led acquisition of VF Corporation we have never been in a better place to drive a global movement for nature, and for the betterment of our species and the planet.
Let’s t alk about the role!
As Global Graphic Designer, you’ll have a natural flair for the visual and all things desirable, aspirational, and natural, teaming your love of communications and design with a passion for the planet and the environment. You will develop and support with design visual and graphic artworks for the brand according to Visual & global Brand guidelines such as: presentations, artworks declinations, POP, POS, store graphics, guidelines. Helping with creative solution according to the brand needs and support with the windows set-up
* Developing all different Campaign artworks in different size and formats for all channels and regions.
* Create layout presentations templates seasonally and update guidelines.
* Support with supplier relations and agencies.
* Work on briefing to create assets inline with strategy
* 3D rendering presentations and video editing to adapt to needs
* Support with windows set-up and instore request across the business
* Develop workbooks & Sales/ retail tools both online and offline for sell in and sell out purpose.
What’s on your CV?
* Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, in fine arts or related field preferred
* 2 years’ experience and a successful track record as a designer in a design agency or brand team
* Exceptional graphic design skills, demonstrating creativity and originality
* Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premier), 3D software skills (Rhino preferred/Key Shot), AutoCad, Microsoft Package (Power Point presentation), Mac user is preferred
* A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy
* Great organizational skills and great eye for details.
* Team player and proactive in a fast-paced environment. What’s in it for you? It’s not just our products which set us apart from others, our people first approach is what drives us.
* Be part of VF International: a multi brand and multi countries organization with career growth opportunities.
* International, fun yet challenging working culture
* Join a purpose-led brand and organization icebreaker is a world leader in natural fibers clothing, and we supply our Natural products for our consumers to move to Natural in more than 5000 stores across 50 countries. We care about our relationships with nature and each other. We’re a fast moving, nimble business – the people on our team are here because they want to make an impact.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!
Tagged as: Design, product, Products, produit, Produits