• Design and develop FW or parts of it on embedded systems (ARM/Renesas MCUs) for Wireless Power Charging products
• Perform development tests and measurements of developed FW features on Wireless Power Charging products and write reports for them
• Write documentation for developed parts of FW to be used by applications team for customer documentation
• Work on improvement of the development infrastructure (automatic documentation, CI/CD, unit testing, automated tests, deployment, resource monitoring, static analysis…)
• Support other groups with technical support, debugging of existing systems and provide inputs for future products
• Experience of C programming language, knowledge of ARM architecture.
• Experience of Python programming is preferred.
• Knowledge of modern SW development tools and techniques (agile development, compilers and compiling process, project environments, debugging, static analysis, …)
• Knowledge of embedded systems and architecture
• Experience of lab equipment for FW debugging (Oscilloscope, power supply, etc.)
• Knowledge of wireless power charging, USB-C, QC protocol is preferred
• Communicative and excellent in writing of technical documentation
• Undergraduate or Graduate degree candidate in computer science, electronic engineering or related fields
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran