Collège Champittet, a school of reference in the Lake Geneva region since 1903, offers excellent education to generations of Swiss and foreign students. Its unique spirit revolves around academic performance, multilingualism and values such as respect and trust.
The school is part of the Nord Anglia Education family, the world's leading premium school’s organisation with 73 schools in 30 countries. In this dynamic environment, both local and international, we invite you to join our team.
Director of Boarding
Reporting to the Managing Director you will lead the Boarding house in support of the school’s leadership team to ensure the best possible outcomes for boarding students.
- Lead, organise and develop the Boarding house to meet the highest standards of excellence, ensuring students enjoy a safe, supportive and family-like hospitality and educational experience ;
- Supervise and develop the Boarding house’s staff ;
- Liaise with and coordinate between pupils, parents, teachers and management ;
- Ensure the welfare of pupils by maintaining adequate supervision, discipline, health, safety & security ;
- Establish, build and maintain positive relationships with the students, the parents and the teaching staff.
Profile & competencies:
- University degree in a relevant field such as education or child psychology ;
- Successful track record of in pastoral care, boarding, safeguarding and academic tutoring ;
- Experience of working in an international boarding environment; genuine commitment to the welfare of young people and an interest in the holistic nature of boarding education ;
- Maturity and demonstrated leadership skills, with both authority and empathy ;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, flexibility and team spirit ;
- Bilingual English and French ;
- Clean criminal records.
If you share our passion about education and possess the required experience and competencies, please apply on our website at: www.champittet.ch