Corporate Functions includes the Group's non-banking activities and employs more than 600 people. These functions are carried out by specialists with expertise across all business units and include the Communications, Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Information Security, Internal Audit, Legal, Organisation & Digital, Risk and Tax departments.
As a member of the Risk & Compliance ("R&C") Data Team, your mission will be to protect the Bank and assist with implementation of the strategic roadmap using data management.
Description du poste :
• Creating and improving tableau dashboards for R&C activities.
• Creating data sets/views based on multiple data sources for R&C analysis.
• Carrying out data analysis on demand.
Description du profil :
• University degree in Engineering/HES/HEG, or equivalent education.
• Two to five years' experience in a similar function (banking experience would be a plus).
• Proficient user of BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx or equivalent).
• Proficient in SQL programming languages (Python would be a plus).
• Strong data management skills.
• Fluency in French and English.
• Previous experience in data mining, machine learning and/or statistics would be a plus.
• Knowledge of Avaloq would also be an advantage.
• Must be resident in Switzerland.