Addex Therapeutics, a clinical stage pharmaceutical company pioneering allosteric modulation-based drug discovery and development, has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic CMC and Preclinical Development Senior manager to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in drug discovery and development and gain hands-on experience in a high growth biotech environment.
Based within the research and development group, you will work closely with all areas of drug discovery and development and lead the transition of drug candidates from initial candidate selection to IND with a particular focus on CMC, drug product and quality control.
We offer you
- an exciting, dynamic environment where you are encouraged to lead and will see your contribution make a difference.
- an attractive remuneration package (salary, bonus and equity) based on experience.
- Lead the transition of selected candidates to IND including CMC strategy and operational activities, drug product manufacture and quality control.
- Build strong relationships with internal colleagues and external service providers including discovery project leaders, CROs, clinical and regulatory team to ensure that data and processes are compliant.
- Contribute to R&D strategy, project management, financial planning and present results to stakeholders (internal meetings, partners, Scientific Advisory Board....).
- PhD in organic / medicinal chemistry, post-doctoral experience with at least 10 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Track record and experience of managing CMC and formulation development
- Proven leadership skills working with cross functional international teams and service providers
- Knowledge and experience of project management tools, methodologies and practices within the pharmaceutical industry
- Enthusiastic, creative and resourceful team player with excellent communication skills
Do you want to take up the challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please your send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org