Set up as a new job alertEnter your email below to receive alerts to your inbox when similar jobs become available.
Email Save job Reference: 12899en
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Provide application management and support, to ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several applications
• Support our IT solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools as well as problem solving skills
• Implement and monitor system performance using defined standards and resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
• Manage change requests to improve efficiency, functionality and reliability
• Participate in the execution and documentation of system testing. Ensures that the testing activities are executed following the Validation/Test Plan, create or conduct computerized system testing to ensure quality, design integrity and proper functionality.
• Write installation guide, change requests and tickets, execute informal tests in lab.
• Supports the business, conducts the technical meetings with suppliers
• At least one year MES experience
• Theoretical understanding of business processes in the manufacturing environment, Packaging and/or Shop floor area (ideally also work experience)
• Experience with Track and Trace Systems, MES and automation : Reproduce issues in applications and find solutions
• Incident management: accept, process, resolve issues in our Track and Trace applications
• Troubleshooting (Candidate should have to necessary knowledge about it)
• Database / SQL (analyze/understand queries)
• Processes and tools : E2E packaging processes. ISA 95 and GAMP5 norms IT background
• Change management specific tools : Service Now and HPLM
• Read and analyze application log files for investigation
• Knowledge of at least one programming language to be able to understand Track and trace-related codes and to analyze them (basic debugging)
• Negotiation of delays. Used to planning and reporting.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
Nice to Haves:
• Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, within a regulated environment (CSV)
• Preferably experience with Laetus and/or OPAL track & trace solutions
• MES (Mfg. Execution System) Experience in PMX or Pharma Suite
• Technical SME for IT Infrastructure topics. Provides knowledge and skills in Infrastructure topics across the lifecycle.
• Familiar with databases such as Microsoft sql server Apply Save job Send to a friend Share this job Hi, I'm Shaina Kuo
I manage this role
Similar jobsService Delivery Manager – TOM Options: Zurich Options: Digital & Technology Options: Financial Services Options: English, German Options: Contract Read More Save job Azure Security Engineer 60-80% Options: Winterthur Options: Digital & Technology Options: Digital & Technology Options: English Options: Contract Read More Save job Business Analyst - Requirement Engineer Options: Luzern Options: Digital & Technology Options: Financial Services Options: German Options: Contract
12.000Read More Save job Software Entwickler C++ Options: St. Gallen Options: Digital & Technology Options: Industry Options: German Options: Permanent Read More Save job Datawarehouse Engineer Options: Luzern Options: Digital & Technology Options: Financial Services Options: German Options: Permanent or Contract Read More Save job IBM MQ Engineer Options: St. Gallen Options: Digital & Technology Options: Digital & Technology Options: German Options: Contract Read More Save job Business Engineer - Digitalisierung Options: Bern Options: Digital & Technology Options: Digital & Technology Options: German Options: Permanent Read More Save job Skype for Business Spezialist Options: Zurich, St. Gallen Options: Digital & Technology Options: Financial Services Options: German Options: Permanent or Contract Read More Save job
How to strengthen your personal brand
Personal branding is everywhere in today’s digital age. With the rise of influencers on social media platforms, personal branding has become an industry in itselfREAD MORE
How technology facilitates the recruitment process
The wonders of technology have paved the way for more options than ever to attract and recruit the best talent.READ MORE