Description du poste
OUTGROWN YOUR OWN BACKYARD? COME PLAY IN OURS.
At Columbia, we’re as passionate about the outdoors as you are. And while our gear is available worldwide, we’re proud to be founded and headquartered in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States, where natural wonders are our playground.
Every product we make and every task we undertake is inspired by the famous words of our founder Gert Boyle: “It’s perfect. Now make it better.” As pioneers of relentless improvement, we are constantly evolving.
We believe the outdoors is ours to protect and strive to keep our planet healthy. We believe in empowering people to experience the outdoors to the fullest.
And we believe in you.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Account Logistics Representative manages transfers of orders for international distributors, within the EMEA region. In collaboration with our vendors and Liaison office, the ALR ensure the completion of all internal supply chain processes related to logistics operations and international documentation. This position is a permanent contract.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
· To lead seasonal execution preparation (control master data set up, Shipping Operating Procedure).
· To lead the consolidation plan with distributors
· The organization of conference calls & meetings internally and externally around Accounts pre-seasonal preparation
· Provide recommendations and guidelines to Account Operations department on delivery flows expectations and processes of good execution.
· To interact as a strategical contact with Accounts in case of significant delivery flow deviations from forecast and-or guideline, in order to discuss / validate the requirement feasibility.
· To follow up and analyze the execution performance of the current season and initiates action plans that will support the optimization of best practices, standardization/globalization, efficiency, and transformation of the supply chain.
· Follow up proactively key performance indicators (KPI) that would allow action plan at time of the post season review.
· Identify key gaps and opportunities to improve account profitability.
· Lead with internal key partners on Account operational activities including operational reviews, quarterly summaries, and monthly meetings
· Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or related field or equivalent work experience.
· Successful experiences in supply chain and international business, ideally a role focused on International logistics and/or International customer service (B2B environment).
· An Apparel/footwear industry experience would be a strong asset. Having an experience for a FMCG Company would be an asset as well.
· A good understanding of the current INCOTERMS grid.
· A first Key account management experience
· A proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly with Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, C Functions)
Professionalism/Interpersonal skills – clear and concise business communication; comfortable interacting with business partners and different cultures
Strong attention to detail
· Curious and perseverant
· Demonstrate initiative and good business knowledge
· Silos breaker with high transversal approach ability
· Customer oriented
· Reporting & Data analytics
· Coordination skills
· At ease with Project Management
Columbia Sportswear Company celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.